Bank of Baroda (BoB) is the third largest bank in India, after the State Bank of India and the Punjab National Bank and ahead of ICICI Bank.BoB has total assets in excess of Rs. 3.58 lakh crores, or Rs. 3,583 billion, a network of 3,991 branches (out of which 3904 branches are in India) and offices, and about 1,657 ATMs. It plans to open 400 new branches in the coming year. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialized subsidiaries and affiliates in the areas of investment banking, credit cards and asset management. Its total business was Rs. 5,452 billion as of June 30.
Now this Bank Of Baroda is going to invite applications for 125 special officers.For online apply link will open from 1st may 2012.Last date for apply online has to be set 15th may 2012.
Details of vacancies:
|3||Human Resources||MMG/S II||40|
|4.||Risk Management||MMG/S II||10|
Website Link Opening for Apply Online : 1st May 2012
Last Date for apply online : 15th May 2012
Tentative dates for interview :JUNE/JULY 2012
SCALE OF PAY :- Rs.19400 700/1, 20100 800/10 , 28100
Apply Online Here:Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2012 For 125 Specialist Officers
At present, initial monthly emoluments of Middle Management Grade/ Scale II Officers, including DA,HRA & CCA are approximately ` 34,000/- per month in a Metropolitan Centre. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. In addition, Quarters facility (in lieu of HRA) for Officers, Conveyance, Medical Aid, LTC and retirement benefits are admissible, as per rules of the Bank, in force from time to time.
(As on 01.05.2012) Minimum–21Years & Maximum – 37yrs. (Relaxation in upper Age limit as per Government Guidelines).
|Post Code||Discipline||Educational Qualifications as
|Work Experience as on 01.05.2012
(experience below 6 months in any organization
would not be considered)
|01.||Security||Graduation from a recognized
University or equivalent
|An Officer with minimum -5- years commissioned
service in Army/ Navy/ Air Force OR a Police Officer
not below the rank of Asst. SP/ Dy. SP with
minimum 5 years of service in such capacity OR
Officer of identical rank in para-military forces with
minimum 5 years service in such capacity.
|Masters Degree in Finance/
Banking/ Treasury/ International
Trade/ CA/ ICWA
|Minimum 3 years experience in Officers’ cadre in
Treasury/Forex Operations in Large Banks/Financial
|MBA/PGDM (2 Years) in
HRM/Personnel Management /
Industrial Relations/ HRD or Post
Graduation in Social Work having
specialization in HRM/PM/IR/HRD
|Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience
in the Officers’ cadre in Banks/Financial Institutions
in Specialized Area of Human Resources
Management including Industrial Law/HRD.
|MBA (Finance) preferably FRM/
Post Graduate Diploma (2 Years)
in Risk Management.
|Post-qualification experience of 3 years in Risk
Management in Banks/ Financial Institutions
|05.||Credit||MBA (Finance)/ MBA (Banking &
|Post-qualification experience of 3 years in the
specialised area preferably in the Banking/
Should Possess conceptual and analytical skill to
evaluate credit proposals, understand / interpret
financial statements, Business climate and
Conversant with methodology and tools for project
Electronics/Chem Civil) with MBA
|Post-qualification experience of 3 years in the
specialised area in Banks/FI/Leading consultancy
organisations in Project Finance activity.
Mode Of Payment:
- Candidates have the option of remitting fees via ONLINE MODE only between 01.05.2012 to 15.05.2012.
- Under the On-line mode, the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. The payment can be made using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be produced, if called for interview.
- The amount of fee to be paid is indicated below:
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees/ Postage (Non-refundable)|
|SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)||Rs.50/-|
After applying on-line, the registered candidates should obtain a system-generated print out of the application. This system generated print out of the application should be signed by the candidate and kept with him to be produced at the time of interviews.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Group Discussion and/or interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications. If the size of the file is more than the specified limit then adjust the settings of the scanner.
Now Apply Online Here:Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2012 For 125 Specialist Officers
Note: Please keep in touch with us.To keep updated Please LIKE US ON FACEBOOK and on other Social Networking sight by clicking sharing button in side of the post and keep remain updated.If you have any suggestion or confusion you can Contact Us directly or ask in form of comments.Your most welcome.