Bank of Baroda invites applications for the post of 2000 Clerks.This bank was founded by Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad in 1908 and established its first branch in Ahmedabad.Bank of Baroda (BoB) is the third largest bank in India, after the State Bank of India and the Punjab National Bank and ahead of ICICI Bank.Bank of Baroda is ranked 763 in Forbes Global 2000 list. This bank has total assets in excess of Assets Rs. 3,58,397 crores or near about Rs. 3,583 billion, a network of over 3,778 branches and offices, and about 1,657 ATMs.
Now Bank Of Baroda is going to open vacancies for 2000 clerks and inviting application for these 2000 Clerical post from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011.
Opening date for Online Registration: 24th March 2012
Payment of Application Fees: 24th March to 10th April 2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 10th April 2012
SCALE OF PAY: Basic Pay in Time Scale of Rs.7200 – 19300 plus DA, HRA, etc. as per Bipartite Settlement amended from time to time.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years(Relaxation of age for reserved category as per Govt. guidelines).
Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India, OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- IBPS Score obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011(as stipulated above)
- Candidates should have appeared from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancies he/she wishes to apply.
- Candidate Should be able to read, write and speak English.
- Candidates should possess proficiency in the official language of the State/ UT (ability to read,write and speak local/State language) in which they have appeared for the Common Written Examination and in which they have qualified.
- Candidate Should be computer literate (proficient in MS Office Basic Applications).
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE) :
- For GENERAL/ OBC : Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs. 50/-
- Depending on the number of vacancies, only those candidates who are qualified in the Common Written Examination for recruitment of Clerical personnel conducted by IBPS in 2011 and possess a valid score card issued by IBPS and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on the Total Weighted Standard Score shall be called for a personal interview in the ratio of 1:4 for General category and 1:5 for Reserved category.
- A personal interview shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s attitude, personality, level of communication, clarity and problem solving innovativeness, knowledge /proficiency in local/State language (ability to read, write and speak local/State language) level of effectiveness in computer operations, willingness to work anywhere in the State etc. to assess their suitability for the post. The minimum qualifying marks for the interview would be 40% for General Category and 35% for Reserved Category. Candidates not clearing the personal interview will not be considered for final selection.
MODE OF PAYMENT :-
Candidates have the option of remitting fees via ONLINE MODE or OFF-LINE MODE.
ONLINE MODE:Under the On-line mode, the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. The payment can be made using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be produced, if called for interview.
- Take a print of ‘FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN’ (click here to download the Fee Payment Challan)
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
Go to the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in Cash the appropriate Application Fee in Account No. 29040200000257 with Bandra Kurla Complex Branch, Mumbai, in favour of Bank of Baroda ‘RECRUITMENT OF CLERICAL PERSONNEL – PROJECT 2012’.
- Obtain the Counterfoil (Applicant’s Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with :
(a) Branch Name & Code Number
(b) Transaction ID
(c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
Now Candidate is ready to apply online.
Now Apply Online Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2012 : 2000 Clerks Recruitment
Click Here To view OBC cast certificate for Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2012 : 2000 Clerks Recruitment
To View Full DETAILS OF VACANCIES,INTERVIEW CENTRES,CALL LETTERS FOR INTERVIEW and the whole the information released by BANK OF BARODA Please Click Here Detailed Advertisement For Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2012 : 2000 Clerks Recruitment.