Punjab & Sind Bank invites applications for the post of Probationary Officers from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees conducted by IBPS in 2011 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS.
Opening date for Online Registration : 24th April 2012
Last Date for Online Registration : 10th May 2012
(Including candidates from far-flung areas )
DETAILS OF VACANCIES:
Post : Probationary Officers
Scale: JMGS – I
SCALE OF PAY: Rs.14500 – 600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7– 25700
Number Of Vacancies as per category:
||Number Of Vacancies
|| 900(Including backlog vacancies)
Minimum 21 years & Maximum 30 years
Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST/PWD candidates) in aggregate from a University recognized by Government of India.
- IBPS Score obtained in CWE for Probationary Officer/ MT in 2011
- Candidate should have valid IBPS Score card
- Computer Knowledge/ Qualifications
- Preference will be given to candidates having computer knowledge.
Application fee: Rs.50 (For SC/ST/PWD candidates), Rs.200 (For all others)
(i) Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted.
(ii) The payment towards application fee through CBS/NEFT can be made between 24.04.2012 and 10.05.2012.
(iii) The CBS fee payment challan/ NEFT Receipt contains two parts. The first part will be retained by the Branch. The candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan/ NEFT receipt must be retained with the candidate after the necessary details such as Transaction ID/ NEFT UTR No., Branch Code etc. are filled in by the bank official.
(iv) Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
How To Apply:
- In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through branches of the Bank,the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan.
Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
Go to the nearest designated CBS Branch of Punjab & Sind Bank with the Fee payment Challan and pay,in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in designated CBS Account Nos.______________ with Rajendra Place, New Delhi -110008 Branch in the name & style of “PUNJAB & SIND BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13″.
In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through NEFT:
Fill in the NEFT Receipt in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
Go to the nearest branch of any other Bank and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in Account Nos.______________ with Rajendra Place, New Delhi -110008 Branch in the name & style of “PUNJAB & SIND BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13″. The details of fee to be paid is indicated below
Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan/ NEFT Receipt duly authenticated by the Bank with(a) Branch Name & BIC No, (b) Transaction id/Scroll number (in case of payment through CBS) NEFT UTR No. (in case of payment through NEFT) (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan/ NEFT Receipt in the Online Application Form, scores obtained in stipulated CWE etc. at the appropriate places.
- Original fee payment challan/ NEFT Receipt & identity proof along with other certificates will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original fee payment challan/ NEFT receipt/ identity proof & required certificates, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
For more details for of advertisement click here: Punjab & Sind Bank Probationary Officers’ Recruitment Project -2012-13.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR JOB.I request you to keep in touch with us on FACEBOOK.Please LIKE US ON FACEBOOKand on other Social Networking sight by clicking sharing button in side of the post and keep remain updated.
If you have any suggestion or confusion you can Contact Us directly or ask in form of comments.Your most welcome.