Union bank of India is India’s Largest Public Sector Bank. Union Bank of India was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi (Known as Father of Nation) as a limited company in Mumbai and was registered on 11 November 1919.Union Bank of India had four branches three in Mumbai and one in saurashtra at the time of India’s independence in 1947.Its Headquarter was in Bombay, and known as Mumbai. Union Bank has played a very active role in the India’s economic growth.
It credit extend for different sector economy for the requirements such as infrastructure, industries, trading, export etc. Across the city Union Bank has now operates 2800 branches. The total level of business achieved by the Bank at the end of September 2011 was Rs. – 3, 428, 56 Crore. During the year 2009(calendar year) the brand value of Union Bank was increased up to 148%.
Now Union Bank Of India is inviting application for Following Posts:
- Asst. General Manager (IT) – 1 Vacancy
- Credit Officers—MMGS-III – 379 Vacancies
- Security Officer – 16 Vacancies
- Architect- 04 Vacancies
- Electrical Engineer- 04 Vacancies
- Civil Engineer- 06 Vacancies
- Asst. Manager( Technical) – 41 Vacancies
- Rural Development Officer -100 Vacancies
- Personnel Officer – 09 Vacancies
- Rajbhasha Adhikari -18 Vacancies
- Fire Officer – 01 Vacancy
- Law Officer- 19 Vacancies
For full details of the vacancies and other and to apply Online go here and get full details:
This is a website where after some time you will get all type of jobs.This is new branch of your loving site www.hitlatest.com only for jobs just as per your requirement. So please promote www.hitjobs.in also as you are with hitlatest. I will try my best to provide you all latest jobs there.So now go and Get Your Dream Jobs Here.
Thanks to read the post and best of luck for your bright future.Please tell us in comment how we are doing.